6 - 8 servings
How to cook Easy Baked Brotola or Cod in Batter
- 4 brotola or cod bodies, without heads an tails (about 8 - 10 ounces each)
- 3 ounces breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 ounces cheese, finely grated
- Salt to taste
- Wash the fish and pat dry with paper towels. Cut off the fins and cut into portions; season with salt.
- Mix breadcrumbs, egg, sour cream and soy sauce. Add cheese and mix until smooth.
- Dip the fish in this batter and lay on a baking tray.
- Send in the preheated oven (or tabletop convection oven) and bake for about 20-25 minutes at 355°F (180°C).
- Serve the Easy Baked Brotola or Cod in Batter hot with boiled or mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable salad of your choice.
The Easy Baked Brotola or Cod in Batter
recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
also known as tadpole codling, salilota australis or greater forkbeard, is a species of morid cod found in the waters around the southern tip of South America and the Falkland Islands.
This recipe for Easy Baked Brotola or Cod in Batter serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Easy Baked Brotola or Cod in Batter is adopted from The Frugal Gourmet On Our Immigrant Ancestors 1990.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Baked