How to cook Easy Baked Butter Herb Perch Fillets
- 1 pound yellow perch (walleye or pike) fillets
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter or margarine in a 13 x 9 inch baking pan in preheated oven.
- In a bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, salt, and garlic powder.
- Dip yellow perch fillets into butter, then coat in crumb mixture.
- Arrange the yellow perch fillets in baking pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Easy Baked Butter Herb Perch Fillets is a very affordable dish. So simple, and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Easy Baked Butter Herb Perch Fillets serves/makes: 3
The Easy Baked Butter Herb Perch Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked