How to cook Easy Baked Buttered Alaskan Pollock Fillets
- 4 Alaskan Pollock (or Perch) fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Crushed whole wheat saltines
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Beat together egg and water.
- Dip Alaskan Pollock fillets, first in egg mixture, then roll in cracker crumbs. Arrange in baking dish.
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice and seasonings drizzle over Alaskan Pollock fillets.
- Bake at 400-425°F for 8-12 minutes just until fish flakes.
The Easy Baked Buttered Alaskan Pollock Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Buttered Alaskan Pollock Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Buttered Alaskan Pollock Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked