How to cook Easy Baked Cheddar Alaskan Pollock
- 1 Alaskan Pollock (haddock, cod or scrod) fillet, about 8 ounces
- 3/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place Alaskan Pollock fillet on buttered baking pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the Alaskan Pollock fillet and cover with grated cheese.
- Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
- Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until done.
The Easy Baked Cheddar Alaskan Pollock is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
I tried this recipe and substituted Ritz cracker crumbs instead of cornflakes because I didn't have any. The fish was great. We love it and will keep using the ritz cackers. Thanks so much for the recipe.
ej - 01.08.2010
This recipe for Easy Baked Cheddar Alaskan Pollock serves/makes: 1
The Easy Baked Cheddar Alaskan Pollock recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked