3 - 4
How to cook Easy Baked Cheesy Bluefish with Spinach
- 1 package (about 1 - 1 1/2 pounds) frozen bluefish fillets (any white fish would work)
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray a baking dish with non stick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spread thawed and squeezed dry spinach on bottom of dish.
- Place thawed bluefish fillets over spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the celery soup over fillets and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
The Easy Baked Bluefish is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Cheesy Bluefish with Spinach serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Easy Baked Cheesy Bluefish with Spinach recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Baked