How to cook Easy Baked Chili Ocean Perch Fillets
- 1 pound frozen ocean perch fillets, partially frozen
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 3/4 cup American cheese, grated
- Put partially thawed ocean perch fillets in shallow baking dish.
- Mix chili sauce, dry red wine and onion.
- Spread on the ocean perch fillets and sprinkle with grated American cheese.
- Bake in preheated very hot oven (450°F) for 15-20 min.
The Easy Baked Chili Ocean Perch Fillets is a very affordable dish. So simple, and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Easy Baked Chili Ocean Perch Fillets serves/makes: 3
The Easy Baked Chili Ocean Perch Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked