How to cook Easy Baked Cod in Cider
- 4 cod steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 pint (150 ml) cider
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tomatoes, ripe, skinned, and chopped
- Juice and rind of 1 orange
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Fresh basil leaves, bruised
- Put the cod steaks in an ovenproof dish and top with the other ingredients.
- Leave in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and bake the cod covered for about 15-20 minutes.
The Easy Baked Cod in Cider is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Cod in Cider serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Cod in Cider recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Baked