How to cook Easy Baked Creamy Pollock
- 1 pound Pollock (scrod, halibut, haddock or cod)
- 2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 egg whites
- Chop Pollock very fine (raw).
- Cook soft bread crumbs in light cream until it becomes a smooth paste when stirred.
- Add to chopped Pollock and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and celery salt.
- Beat egg whites until stiff fold into fish mixture. Turn into well-greased baking dish and bake in 350°F oven 45 to 60 minutes or until firm and mixture leaves sides slightly.
- Serve with almond, oyster, lobster or shrimp sauce.
The Easy Baked Creamy Pollock is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Creamy Pollock serves/makes: 3
The Easy Baked Creamy Pollock recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked