How to cook Easy Baked Flounder Fillets with Apricot Sauce
- 6 flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- Pepper to taste
- Paprika for color
- Apricot Butter Sauce (see below)
Apricot Butter Sauce Ingredients:
- First prepare the Apricot Sauce (see below).
- Season flounder fillets with salt and pepper, sprinkle with paprika and place in baking dish with melted butter, wine and lemon juice.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 450°'F oven 5 to 7 minutes (do not overcook).
- Place baked flounder fillets on serving platter and top with Apricot Cream Sauce and sauteed pecan halves.
How to cook Apricot Butter Sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can pitted Apricots
- Drain the can of apricots, add the cream and the butter and puree the mix.
- Then, in medium saucepan, slowly reduce cream and pureed apricots until about three quarters of a cup remains.
The Easy Baked Flounder Fillets in Apricot Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Flounder Fillets with Apricot Sauce serves/makes: 6
The Easy Baked Flounder Fillets with Apricot Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked