How to cook Easy Baked Flounder Fillets with Avocado Sauce
- 4 fresh flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 small ripe avocado coarsely chopped
- 3 ounces butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 ounces cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- Combine the avocado, butter, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, salsa and garlic in a blender cover and process until smooth. Set mixture aside and warm.
- Combine Dijon mustard and cream dip the flounder fillets in mustard mixture, and dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Place on an buttered baking dish and bake at 450°F for 7 minutes turn the flounder fillets over, and bake for 7 minutes more or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Top the baked flounder fillets with the warm avocado sauce and serve.
The Easy Baked Flounder Fillets with Avocado Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Flounder Fillets with Avocado Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Flounder Fillets with Avocado Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked