4 - 6
How to cook Easy Baked Flounder in Chicken Broth
- 2 pounds (1 kg) flounder fillets
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) chives, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon (15 mL) onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Salt flounder fillets.
- Pour in chicken broth sprinkle with parsley, chives, garlic, onion and lemon juice. Then bake into preheated oven for 10 minutes and serve.
The Easy Baked Flounder in Chicken Broth is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Flounder in Chicken Broth serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Baked Flounder in Chicken Broth recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked