How to cook Easy Baked Flounder with Mushroom Sauce
- 2 flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 - 3 slices of onion
- 3/4 cup mushrooms
- 4 ounces white wine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 level tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup light cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put the onion slices in an ovenproof dish,
Chop the mushroom stalks and add. Cover with the flounder fillets, add the wine, salt and pepper and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Saute the mushroom caps lightly in for 3-4 minutes. Add the flour and blend with the butter and mushrooms. Stir in the cooking liquid from the fish and light cream and simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the baked in the baking flounder fillets dish and serve.
The Easy Baked Flounder with Mushroom Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Flounder with Mushroom Sauce serves/makes: 2
The Easy Baked Flounder with Mushroom Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked