4 - 6
How to cook Easy Baked Flounder with Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds flounder or sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (1 1/4 cups) condensed tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place flounder or sole fillets in a lightly greased baking dish. Brush top with melted butter.
- Bake in a moderate 375°F (190°C) oven for 30 minutes. Place on a hot platter.
- Heat soup and lemon juice; pour over baked fish.
The Easy Baked Flounder with Tomato Sauce recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Easy Baked Flounder with Tomato Sauce serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Baked Flounder with Tomato Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked