How to cook Easy Baked Halibut
- 1 pound halibut fillets
- 1 to 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon original Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/4 cup French Fried Onions, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°F / 200°C.
- Grease a 9 x 11-inch baking dish.
- Rinse the halibut fillets, pat dry and place in baking dish.
- Mix mayonnaise, salad dressing mix and onions thoroughly.
- Spread mixture over the halibut fillets.
- Bake 10 -12 minutes.
The Easy Baked Halibut is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Halibut serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Halibut Recipe adopted from Top Nosh.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Baked