How to cook Easy Baked Halibut Amandine
- 2 halibut steaks, about 8 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons finely ground almonds
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Use shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle the halibut steaks with salt and pepper.
- Combine ground almonds with butter.
- Spread 1/3 of almond mixture in baking dish.
- Top with halibut steaks. Spread remaining almond mixture over fish.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
The Easy Baked Halibut Amandine is a very affordable dish. Delicious simple, and easy recipe.
Amandine is a culinary term indicating a garnish of almonds.
This recipe for Easy Baked Halibut Amandine serves/makes: 2
The Easy Baked Halibut Amandine Recipe adopted from Top Nosh.
Main Ingredient: Halibut
Preparation Method: Baked