4 - 6
How to cook Easy Baked Herb Half Shell Mussels
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen half shell green shell (New Zealand) mussels
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients and place a spoonful on top of each mussel.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F or barbecue for approximately 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated. (Be careful not to cook too long or the mussels will become tough.)
The Easy Baked Herb Half Shell Mussels recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Baked Herb Half Shell Mussels serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Baked Herb Half Shell Mussels recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: New Zealand
(more New Zealand