How to cook Easy Baked Herb Seasoned Shark
- 2 pounds shark steaks (about 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides of shark steaks.
- Place in shallow baking dish. Squeeze lemon juice over shark steaks and sprinkle with onions, thyme and garlic.
- Top with sliced tomatoes. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
The Easy Baked Herb Seasoned Shark recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
For a better taste put the shark fillets or steaks in milk or buttermilk and soak overnight. That will draw out any unpleasantness.
This recipe for Easy Baked Herb Seasoned Shark serves/makes: 6
The Easy Baked Herb Seasoned Shark recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shark
Preparation Method: Baked