How to cook Easy Baked Lemon Plaice with White Wine
- 4 plaice fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 pint (150ml) white wine
- 1 lemon, juice and rind
- Black pepper to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Skin and roll the plaice fillets and arrange in an ovenproof dish.
- Pour over the wine, lemon juice, rind and a twist of black pepper to taste.
- Bake covered for about 15 minutes until cooked.
The Easy Baked Lemon Plaice with White Wine is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Lemon Plaice with White Wine serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Lemon Plaice with White Wine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked