4 - 6
How to cook Easy Baked Mackerel with Creole Sauce
- 1 fresh or frozen whole mackerel (about 1 1/2 to 2 pounds), cleaned
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 can (1 1/4 cups) condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Dash of black pepper
- Place fish in a lightly greased baking pan.
- Cook onion and green pepper in shortening in a saucepan. Add soup, water, vinegar and black pepper; mix and heat thoroughly. Pour sauce over fish.
- Bake in a moderate 375°F (190°C) oven about 45 minutes, frequently basting fish with sauce.
The Easy Baked Mackerel with Creole Sauce recipe very easy to prepare and so good!
This recipe for Easy Baked Mackerel with Creole Sauce serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Baked Mackerel with Creole Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Baked