How to cook Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi in Foil
- 1 mahi-mahi (or any other firm, white-fleshed fish) fillet, about 8 ounces and 3/4 inch thick
- 1 tablespoon softened or melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 2 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning OR use 1 tablespoon coarsely ground white pepper and 1/2 lemon juice with zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make foil pouch for fish: measure enough foil to cover it and then double foil back.
- Rinse the mahi-mahi fillet with water; do not dry. Place on foil.
- Place/pour butter on top of fish. Lightly sprinkle powdered garlic on top of fish.
- Generously sprinkle lemon pepper seasoning on top of fish.
- Close pouch. Bake 6 to 8 minutes.
The Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi in Foil recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi in Foil serves/makes: 1 serving
The Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi in Foil recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Baked