How to cook Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi in Vinegar
- 6 mahi-mahi fillets (6-8 ounces and 1-inch thick each)
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rub the butter on bottom of the baking dish, arrange the mahi-mahi fillets in the dish.
- Pour the vinegars and cream over the mahi-mahi fillets, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with parchment paper, bake in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
The Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi in Vinegar is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
If desired, use King fish, Redfish or any other beefy fish, instead of mahi-mahi
This recipe for Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi in Vinegar serves/makes: 6
The Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi in Vinegar recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Baked