2 - 3
How to cook Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi with Mushrooms
- 1 pound mahi-mahi fillets
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- Combine marinade.
- Wash the mahi-mahi fillets and place in zip lock bag.
- Pour marinade over the mahi-mahi fillets and move fish around so marinade covers and surrounds fish.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 1-4 hours.
- Spray glass casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the marinated mahi-mahi fillets and marinade over sliced mushrooms in casserole.
- Bake in 350°F oven 20 minutes or until fish is flaky.
The Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi with Mushrooms recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi with Mushrooms serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Easy Baked Mahi-Mahi with Mushrooms recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Baked