How to cook Easy Baked Monkfish with Tomatoes
- 2 pounds monkfish, skinless, boneless fillets
- 2 tomatoes, medium, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Several parsley sprigs, fresh
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 2 cups bread crumbs, seasoned
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Melt the butter in a medium pan.
- Add olive oil and parsley to the melted butter.
- Brown garlic in butter mixture.
- Stir in bread crumbs and set aside.
- Place a single layer of thinly sliced tomatoes in a baking dish.
- Place monkfish on tomatoes and cover with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
The Easy Baked Monkfish with Tomatoes is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 35 minutes.
Comments by Lee (07.29.10):
Bought monkfish at supermarket for dinner and then had to scramble for a recipe. Loved this one, it was simple, had all the ingredients, and delicious with fresh-picked tomatoes from our garden!
This recipe for Easy Baked Monkfish with Tomatoes serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Monkfish with Tomatoes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
The photo is submitted by Lee Blankenstein - 07.29.10
Main Ingredient: Monkfish
Preparation Method: Baked