How to cook Easy Baked Moreton Bay Bug Tails
- 2 large Moreton Bay bug tails
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Split the Bay bug tails lengthwise from the top, but not all the way through open the shell to expose the meat.
- Melt the butter. Add garlic, lemon juice, and parsley. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the butter sauce over the Bay bug meat and bake for 12-15 minutes in 350°F oven.
The Easy Baked Moreton Bay Bug Tails recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
The Moreton Bay bug (Thenus orientalis), also known as the Bay lobster, is a species of slipper lobster found throughout the waters of Australia's north coast.
If you don't have Moreton Bay bug you can use lobster
, redclaw, or marron in this recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Moreton Bay Bug Tails serves/makes: 2
The Easy Baked Moreton Bay Bug Tails recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Baked