8 - 10
How to cook Easy Baked Northern Pike Fillets with Bacon
- 3-4 pounds northern pike fillets
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium size onion
- 1 medium size green pepper
- 6-8 strips bacon
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter pour in a 9x13 inch cake pan. (For easy cleaning, line pan with aluminum foil.)
- Place northern fillets in the butter season with salt and pepper.
- Slice onions and green peppers over the pike fillets.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons of lemon juice over the pike fillets.
- Cover the pike fillets with the 6-8 strips of bacon.
- Bake at 350°F for about 25 minutes.
The Easy Baked Northern Pike Fillets with Bacon is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Northern Pike Fillets with Bacon serves/makes: 8 - 10
The Easy Baked Northern Pike Fillets with Bacon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Baked