How to cook Easy Baked Norwegian Arctic Char
- 4 fresh Norwegian Arctic Char fillets (about 6 ounces each), skinless and boneless
- 5 teaspoons coarse mustard
- 1 teaspoon cream
- 1 egg
- 1 bunch fresh basil, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Saute the garlic in olive oil, add the coarse mustard and cream, and bring to a boil.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and beat in the egg.
- Add the basil when this sauce has begun to cool down.
- Spread this mixture on the Norwegian Arctic Char fillets and bake them in a 400°F oven for about 3 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
The Easy Baked Norwegian Arctic Char is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Norwegian Arctic Char serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Norwegian Arctic Char recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Baked