How to cook Easy Baked Ocean Perch in Sour Cream
- 4 ocean perch fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tsp. mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover bottom of baking dish with lemon and onion slices.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Lay ocean perch fillets on top. Cover. Bake 20 minutes.
- Remove cover, combine remaining ingredients and spread over top.
- Broil 3" below heat until browned.
The Easy Baked Ocean Perch in Sour Cream is a very affordable dish. So simple, and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Easy Baked Ocean Perch in Sour Cream serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Ocean Perch in Sour Cream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked