How to cook Easy Baked Parmesan Grouper Fillets
- 2 pounds grouper fillets, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/8 tablespoon liquid hot pepper sauce
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Thaw grouper fillets if frozen. Cut grouper fillets into serving size portions. Place grouper fillets in a single layer in a well greased baking dish, 12x8x2 inches.
- Combine remaining ingredients except paprika and parsley. Spread sour cream mixture over grouper fillets. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Garnish the baked grouper fillets with parsley.
The Easy Baked Parmesan Grouper Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
You may use any type of cheese that you like in this recipe - Italian cheeses work especially well.
If desired, use your favorite fish (sea bass
, orange roughy
, and etc.), instead of grouper.
This recipe for Easy Baked Parmesan Grouper Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Easy Baked Parmesan Grouper Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Grouper
Preparation Method: Baked