4 - 6
How to cook Easy Baked Parmesan Half Shell Mussels
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen half shell mussels
- 3 ounces ground Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- Roughly chop all ingredients in food processor, lay frozen mussels out onto tray and sprinkle topping over mussels.
- Bake in oven on 350°F for 15-20 minutes.
The Easy Baked Parmesan Half Shell Mussels recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Baked Parmesan Half Shell Mussels serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Baked Parmesan Half Shell Mussels recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mussels
Preparation Method: Baked