How to cook Easy Baked Parmesan Tilapia Fillets
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 cup prepared bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F (180°C).
- Rinse and dry Tilapia Fillets.
- Mix 2 eggs with water in bowl.
- Combine butter with bread crumbs, grated Parmesan and paprika, set aside.
- Dip tilapia fillets in egg wash and then lightly coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Place in greased glass pan, bake at 375°F (180°C) for 12 to 15 minutes, until just done. Do not over cook.
The Easy Baked Parmesan Tilapia Fillets is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Comments by Janet (04.22.09):
This was so easy and yummy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Parmesan Tilapia Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Easy Baked Parmesan Tilapia Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
The photo is submitted by Janet - 04.22.09
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Baked