2 - 3 servings
How to cook Easy Baked Perch Fillets
- 1 pound perch (flounder, cod, haddock or bluefish) fillets
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons Italian style bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 11/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- Preheat oven at 450°F.
- Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Create one layer of fillets on bottom of pan, covering the entire bottom.
- For the topping, mix bread crumbs, parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Using a basting brush, spread melted butter on top of fish, and then spread topping covering all of the fillets.
- Bake fish for 12-15 minutes, depending on the size of the fillets; fish are done when they are white and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve the Easy Baked Perch Fillets hot with mashed potatoes and some vegetable salad.
The Baked Perch Fillets recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Baked Perch Fillets serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Easy Baked Perch Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked