How to cook Easy Baked Perch with Lemon and Green Pepper
- 4 perch fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 onion, grated
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 lemon, sliced thinly
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange perch fillets on flat non-stick baking pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Scatter onion and green peppers around the perch fillets.
- Add bay leaf, arrange lemon over the perch fillets.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
The Easy Baked Perch with Lemon and Green Pepper is a very affordable dish. So simple, and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Easy Baked Perch with Lemon and Green Pepper serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Perch with Lemon and Green Pepper recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked