How to cook Easy Baked Pesto and Parmesan Oysters
- 12 fresh oysters in the 1/2 shell
- 12 teaspoons hazelnuts (or your choice pesto) spread
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the oysters on oven tray.
- Top each oyster with 1 teaspoon pesto spread and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake into a preheated 400°F oven for 1-3 minutes until cheese is bubbling and brown.
This recipe for Easy Baked Pesto and Parmesan Oysters serves/makes: 2
The Easy Baked Pesto and Parmesan Oysters recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Oysters
Preparation Method: Baked