3 - 4 servings
How to cook Easy Baked Pink Ling (Kingklip)
- 1 pink ling (kingklip) body, without head and tail (about 1 pound)
- Flour for breading
- Olive oil for frying
- 1 large onion, cut into half-rings
- 2 carrots, grated on a medium grater
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- The fish body wash, dry, remove the spine and fins.
- Cut it into pieces and roll in flour. Fry quickly in olive oil on both sides.
- Saute the onion, carrot and garlic in olive oil until soft.
- Lay the fried fish in a baking dish and top with carrot and onion. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and tomato paste. Spread evenly over the cheese.
- Send in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
- Serve the Easy Baked Pink Ling (Kingklip) hot with fresh vegetable salad of your choice.
The Easy Baked Pink Ling (Kingklip)
recipe very easy to cook and so good!
If you have difficulties to buy pink ling
in the States, you can substitute cod, monkfish, red snapper, halibut, sea bass, grouper, tilefish, or a mixture.
This recipe for Easy Baked Pink Ling (Kingklip) serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Easy Baked Pink Ling (Kingklip) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pink Ling
(more Pink Ling
Preparation Method: Baked