3 - 4 servings
How to cook Easy Baked Plaice
- 1 whole large plaice (flounder), about 2 pounds
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly grated black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scored a dark skin of plaice. Cut the head and guts at once and then cut off tail and fins around the fish.
- Rinse the fish under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Rub the fish with salt and pepper, squeeze the juice out of half a lemon and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil and lightly coat it with olive oil.
- Lay the marinated plaice and bake in preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, for about 30-35 minutes.
- Cut the remaining half of lemon into half rings.
- Garnish the baked plaice with lemon pieces and serve hot.
The Easy Baked Plaice
is a very affordable dish. So quick and easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Baked Plaice serves/makes: 3 - 4 servings
The Easy Baked Plaice recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked