How to cook Easy Baked Pollock Fillet Soaked in Milk
- 1 Pollock (scrod, haddock or cod) fillet (about 6 ounces)
- Lemon juice
- Melted butter
- Pinch of dill (optional)
- Finely crushed Ritz cracker crumbs
- Soak Pollock fillet in milk for at least 1 hour.
- Oil shallow baking pan or dish.
- Remove the Pollock fillet from milk, sprinkle with lemon juice. Put the Pollock fillet in pan with 2 or 3 tablespoons water.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 450°F oven for 10 minutes (for 1 inch thick Pollock fillet), then broil (after dotting with butter and sprinkling with cracker crumbs) for 2 minutes until golden brown.
The Easy Baked Pollock Fillet Soaked in Milk is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Pollock Fillet Soaked in Milk serves/makes: 1
The Easy Baked Pollock Fillet Soaked in Milk recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked