How to cook Easy Baked Pollock Fillets with Buttermilk
- 1 pound Alaska Pollock (haddock or cod) fillets
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Melt butter, add lemon juice and parsley flakes. Put in baking dish.
- Dip Alaska Pollock fillets in buttermilk, then in flour, just enough to coat each side.
- Place in baking dish on butter mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes.
- Turn fillet halfway through baking.
The Easy Baked Pollock Fillets with Buttermilk is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy. Can be ready in 25 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Baked Pollock Fillets with Buttermilk serves/makes: 3
The Easy Baked Pollock Fillets with Buttermilk recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked