How to cook Easy Baked Pollock with Broccoli
- 1 pound Alaska Pollock (haddock, cod, whiting or hake) fillets
- 2 (10 ounces) pakages broccoli spears in Hollandaise sauce
- 1 (11 ounces) can condensed cream of cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cook broccoli according to package directions.
- Snip pouches of broccoli and drain butter sauce in a small bowl.
- Place broccoli in baking dish about 10" x 6" x 1 and 1/2" deep.
- Top with Alaska Pollock fillets. Add soup, seasonings to butter sauce.
- Blend and pour over fish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and melted butter and sprinkle over sauce.
- Bake the Alaska Pollock fillets in preheated oven at 350°F for 40 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
The Easy Baked Pollock with Broccoli is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Pollock with Broccoli serves/makes: 3
The Easy Baked Pollock with Broccoli recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked