How to cook Easy Baked Shad Stuffed with Crab Meat
- 4 pounds American shad fish
- 1 can crab meat
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 2 slices bread soaked in milk, mashed
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup lemon juice
- Clean, dry and season American shad with salt and pepper.
- Mix crab meat with ingredients listed except lemon juice.
- Stuff shad and tie with string.
- Place the stuffed shad in pan, cover with sliced onion and lemon juice.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 1/2 hours.
The Easy Baked Shad Stuffed with Crab Meat is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Shad Stuffed with Crab Meat serves/makes: 8
The Easy Baked Shad Stuffed with Crab Meat recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shad
Preparation Method: Baked