4 - 6
How to cook Easy Baked Shad and Roe in Sour Cream
- 1 medium to large whole shad, split
- 1 set shad roe
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 4 thin lemon slices
- Place the shad in a shallow baking dish, skin side down.
- Lay a piece of shad roe on each piece of fish.
- Cover the shad and roe with a thick layer of sour cream.
- Sprinkle with paprika. Put 2 thin lemon slices on each piece of fish.
- Bake 30 minutes at 400°F.
The Easy Baked Shad and Roe in Sour Cream is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Shad and Roe in Sour Cream serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Baked Shad and Roe in Sour Cream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shad
Preparation Method: Baked