8 - 10
How to cook Easy Baked Shad with Bacon
- 1 large whole shad (4 pounds or larger)
- Melted butter
- 6 slices fat bacon
- Salt and pepper
- Aluminum foil to wrap
- Clean shad and rub inside and out with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lay 3 slices of bacon on foil. Place shad on bacon.
- Put 3 slices of bacon on top. Make a tight seal with foil.
- Place on oblong pan and bake at 250°F for 6 hours.
- Bones disintegrate.
The Easy Baked Shad with Bacon is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Baked Shad with Bacon serves/makes: 8 - 10
The Easy Baked Shad with Bacon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Shad
Preparation Method: Baked