How to cook Easy Baked Striped Bass with Creamy Peach Sauce
- 2 striped bass fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- Cayenne pepper and salt to taste
- Paprika for color
- Creamy Peach Sauce
Creamy Peach Sauce Ingredients:
- Season striped bass fillets with salt and cayenne, sprinkle with paprika and place in baking dish with melted butter, wine and lemon juice.
- Bake uncovered in a 450°F oven 5 - 7 minutes or until flaky (do not overcook).
- Place on serving platter and top with Creamy Peach Sauce.
How to cook Creamy Peach Sauce
- 1 can peaches or fresh peaches if available
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon MSG (Accent), if you're not allergic to it
- Drain Peaches and puree with cream and Accent on high.
- Then, slowly simmer until thickened.
The Easy Baked Striped Bass with Creamy Peach Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Striped Bass with Creamy Peach Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Striped Bass with Creamy Peach Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked