4 - 6
How to cook Easy Baked Striped Bass with Pesto
- 2 pounds striped bass fillets
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 medium leek, chopped
- Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix pesto, lemon juice, carrot and leek.
- Place striped bass fillets in dish and spread vegetable mixture over it.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
The Easy Baked Striped Bass with Pesto is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Striped Bass with Pesto serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Baked Striped Bass with Pesto recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bass
Preparation Method: Baked