How to cook Easy Baked Stuffed Pollock with Crab Meat
- 1 1/2 pounds Alaskan Pollock fillets
- 1 small box Ritz crackers
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 1 can crab meat or 1/2 cup cut up scallops
- Cut Alaskan Pollock fillets in flour into large serving portions.
- Grind Ritz crackers in food processor.
- Melt butter and pour over crackers, add sherry and crab or scallops and mix together.
- Stuff Alaskan Pollock fillets and bake, covered, at 375°F for 20 minutes. Uncover for the last 5 minutes.
- Serve the baked stuffed Alaskan Pollock fillets on platter garnished with lemon wedges.
The Easy Baked Stuffed Pollock with Crab Meat is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Baked Stuffed Pollock with Crab Meat serves/makes: 4
The Easy Baked Stuffed Pollock with Crab Meat recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked