2 - 3
How to cook Easy Baked Tilapia
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 lemon
- 1 package frozen cauliflower with broccoli and red pepper (16 ounces)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preheating the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Grease a 9x13 inches baking dish using some of the butter.
- Place the tilapia fillets in the baking dish and dot them with the rest of the butter.
- Pour the Old Bay Seasoning and the garlic salt over the tilapia fillets.
- Slice the lemon.
- Position one or two slices of lemon on each tilapia fillet.
- Place the frozen cauliflower, broccoli and red pepper around the tilapia fillets and season with some salt and pepper.
- Cover the baking dish and bake it in the oven during 25-30 minutes.
- Tilapia is ready when you can easily flake the tilapia with a fork, and the cauliflower, broccoli and red pepper feel tender.
This is one of the easiest ways to make delicious baked tilapia using just a few ingredients, and it will only require 5-10 minutes of preparation. After 30 minutes in the oven the easy baked tilapia ready to eat.
This recipe for Easy Baked Tilapia serves/makes: 2 - 3
The Easy Baked Tilapia recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Baked