4 (or more)
How to cook Easy Baked Trout with Tomato Oregano Sauce
- 4 (or more) trout fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup Spaghetti Sauce per fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder per fillet
- 1/4 teaspoon MSG per fillet (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse each fillet and remove any remaining bones.
- Mix seasonings in a bowl.
- Then put each fillet skin side down in a baking dish, sprinkle with the seasoning mix and cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake into a preheated 350°F oven for 20 to 35 minutes depending on how many fillets you are using.
The Easy Baked Trout with Tomato Oregano Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Trout with Tomato Oregano Sauce serves/makes: 4 (or more)
The Easy Baked Trout with Tomato Oregano Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Baked