2 - 3 servings
How to cook Easy Baked Walleye Fillets
- 1 pound walleye or saugeye fillets (or more)
- 1/4 cup butter
- Dash of wine or cooking sherry
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Put butter and wine in a long, glass baking dish.
- Place in the oven at 400°F until butter is melted.
- Lay fillets in the pan in a single layer.
- Mix cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, parsley, and melted butter. Top the fillets with this mixture.
- Return to the oven and bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork (about 10 minutes).
- Squeeze a little lemon juice over the top and serve the Baked Walleye Fillets with lemon wedges on the side.
The Easy Baked Walleye Fillets a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Baked Walleye Fillets serves/makes: 2 - 3 servings
The Easy Baked Walleye Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Walleye
Preparation Method: Baked