6 - 8
How to cook Easy Baked Whole Carp with Sour Cream Sauce
- 1 whole carp, 3-4 pounds, cleaned
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 lemon, made into juice, or about 1 - 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Grease a shallow baking dish with butter.
- Season carp inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Place bay leaves on butter pats and lay them on top of the carp. Cover with sour cream and lemon juice.
- Bake in oven 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or when brown. Baste frequently.
- Serve with noodles or potatoes.
The Easy Baked Whole Carp with Sour Cream Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked Whole Carp with Sour Cream Sauce serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Easy Baked Whole Carp with Sour Cream Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Baked