2 - 4
How to cook Easy Baked or Grilled Herb-Garlic Bluefish
- 1 to 2 pounds bluefish fillets
- 1 packet Lipton's Savory Herb and Garlic sauce mix
- 1 Tablespoon white wine
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix together herb and garlic sauce mix, wine, oil, and water.
- Marinate bluefish in mixture for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wrap the bluefish in aluminum foil and bake or grill at 375 to 400 degrees F about 20 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Bluefish is a fatty, fine-textured fish, ranging from white to silver in color. Remove the dark, oily strip that runs down its center before cooking to avoid a fishy taste.
The Easy Baked or Grilled Herb-Garlic Bluefish is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Baked or Grilled Herb-Garlic Bluefish serves/makes: 2 - 4
The Easy Baked or Grilled Herb-Garlic Bluefish recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bluefish
Preparation Method: Baked