2 - 4 servings
How to cook Easy Barbecue Abalone
- 1 large abalone still in shell
- 1 can beer
- Wasabi, to serve
- Soy sauce, to serve
- Place abalone shell down on hot grill.
- Slowly pour small amounts of beer on abalone while cooking.
- Check abalone every 5-10 minutes, pouring beer on each time.
- When the meat of the abalone comes free of the shell, cook another 10 minutes.
- Take off abalone of grill and cut into thick slices.
- Eat the Easy Barbecue Abalone with Wasabi and soy sauce mixture.
The Easy Barbecue Abalone recipe easy to cook and so good!
This recipe for Easy Barbecue Abalone serves/makes: 2 - 4 servings
The Easy Barbecue Abalone recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Abalone
Preparation Method: Barbecue